Thursday, April 5, 2007

Not Sure

I have no idea what is going on with me and my brain. I am so up and down, it's unbelieveable. The part that sucks most is that I don't really feel like I can talk to the people that I really want to talk to, and my closest friends seem to be doing better so I avoid putting the burden on them. Instead, I've been locking myself in my bedroom, silencing my ringer, not returning messages/emails, and crying myself to sleep. I'm still off my meds, and haven't been to therapy in what seems like forever. Although I have responsibilities and commitments, I can't seem to make myself do them, no less want to do them. My one outlet, my blogs, aren't even up to date as normal because I can't get my brain to slow down long enough to get it all out. As I sit here typing, I am crying because my brain is racing again. I really do need help, but where can I get it?

2 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

youve got to get back on the meds, and stay on them!

Butterfly said...

yeah, that's good advice. being away from ourself as in being around other people or having a project or agenda, helps as well.