Saturday, April 28, 2007

Is It Too Much To Ask

I want to say it's me, I even want to go as far as pointing out that I'm not 100% on my meds, but not this time. Sometimes I over react, and other times I'm alarmingly calm. But, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOME FUCKING COURTESY?!? For instance..if you are supposed to be meeting me somewhere at 8pm, and it's 7:45pm and you are nowhere near the agreed upon meeting place, PICK UP THE MUTHAFUCKIN' CELL PHONE!! Or, if you've volunteered to assist anyone, not just me, and you have no intention on showing up...PICK UP YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN' CELL PHONE!! Tell me why I must be left on hold! WHY?!? HAVE YOU LOST THE LITTLE BIT OF COMMON SENSE THAT GOD GAVE YOU, OR ARE YOU JUST THAT FUCKIN' STUPID! Yes, these things piss any normal person off, but for me...minus meds...it's magnified times ONE BILLION...IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MUST BE BEGGING ME TO WILD OUT!!!! Ok, I feel a little better now...whew...ok, I'm calm...and now we will return to your regularly scheduled program!

2 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

lol... count to ten girl!

ashmc2 said...

I feel ya girl. A couple of friends went smelt dipping last week. (Netting small fish for frying, at night with flashlights.) They invited me to go on Sat night. They also said that I should bring my son. Did I mention that THEY invited US. We did a lot of prep work to get ready. It was all my son talked about. I had to buy a license. I had to borrow waders for Ash-boy. Sat we wait and wait. It gets dark. We wait. 10pm comes and I call. I get some BS about the other guy backing out and being P-whipped. I said that I really appreciated the call so we didn’t wait for someone to come and actually live up the promise to my sun. I hung-up. So I know exactly how you feel and shit, I am on meds.

Sorry about the post-length comment. I just needed to rant.

Later, Ash out...