Monday, April 9, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE

No one who knows me would ever believe that I cry as much as I do. Or, even, that I had the ability to cry at all. It's going on 3AM, I am still awake, and I can't turn off the tears. I pray that one day I won't have to go through this, even if it is attached to my creativity. Again, thoughts are racing, feeling alone, unaccomplished, un-loved, frustrated, tired, headache from crying, in pain from depression...wishing that "it" would be over! I want a baby girl, but will settle for another puppy because I fear that I would pass the "brain cooties" to her. I'm broken, and no amount of "crazy" glue(pun intended) can hold me together. How is it even possible that I have any tears left to cry? Maybe I'll stop drinking water. You think that'll help?

0 Other Thoughts: