Thursday, April 5, 2007

We've Never Actually Met

If you and I have ever been formally/informally introduced, then we've never met. Who you met was my 24 hour representative. The one that everyone, including family and friends, seems to think is so strong, friendly, energetic, & full of life. She's not sensitive, she's tough, together, unbreakable.

Me...I am BROKEN. Shattered in tiny pieces. The slightest glare, or if your voice raises to a certain octive will make me cry. The most un-prissy person in the world. The word together should never be used as an adjective to describe me.
I allow you to only meet my rep because I understand that you could never be able to grasp, in my entirety, who I am.

Will you ever meet me? Well, do you think you can handle it?

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

I am now convinced that the next person and only person who will even know me, will be my spouse. People can't handle truth, and quite honestly why given them the burden on being a confidant when they'll buckle under pressure? makes no sense.