Saturday, April 7, 2007

Leave Me Be

Clearly there are alot of people who can't handle me. If that's the case, here's a recommendation...just leave me be.
No, I am not always going to be happy.
And, I most certainly will not be happy for the purpose of you.
No, I will not leave my house or my bedroom, just to make you happy, even if I have an appointment with you or anyone else.
No, I will not take my meds if I don't want to, just to make you happy.
No, I will not answer my phone, reply to a text message/emal, just to make you happy.
No, I will not greet you with a hug/kiss, if I don't want to be touched, just to make you happy.
No, I will not put you first,
I will not make you happy if I'm not happy.
If you can't handle me, then just leave me be!

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

Like Nike, Just Do It; or rather, just do you.