Friday, March 9, 2007

Buggin' Out?

This afternoon, I finally woke up!

What made me wake up?
Was it the wake up call that my best friend gives me every morning?
Was it the phone call from my sister?
How about the phone call from Ed?
Or, my body being cold because I slept so wild that the covers came off of me?

Actually...none of the above.

It was the stupid ass man that was cleaning his car across the street, blasting his fucking music, with all of the doors and trunk open so everyone in Queens can hear it. When I finally gave up, and woke up, I had the right mind to go across the street and curse dude out. But...something stopped me. Beep, beep, beep...beep, beep, beep....beep, beep, beep...

What the hell is that beeping noise? I walk throughout the apartment and try to find out what the noise is to no avail. Beep, beep, beep... I thought I was going crazy! I was about to start pulling my hair out! Later, I find out it's not me...It's my neighbor downstairs. His damn smoke detector is going off...apparently, the battery is dying. He's lucky he wasn't home, I would have broken down the door and kicked his ass for waking me!

0 Other Thoughts: