Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Untitled

I don't know how alot of people handle life.
Me myself, at the moment, I'm finding it very difficult.
I wake up and thank God everyday for the few very special people that have been placed in my life.
I also wishing that others will become more aware of what I'm going through and not pass judgement, rather assist me in this VERY TOUGH journey.
Everytime I say something to some of my family members, they laugh, and tell me that there is nothing wrong with me.
I suppose there is nothing wrong with any of you either.
*My issue today...I need to go back to work to obtain some form of sanity. But I can't do just anything...meaning, the job offers that I have, I don't want. I can't do just anything anymore, but I can't get my head to focus long enough to search for anything else, nor do I know what I want to do.
*My issue this evening...I want my brain to slow down long enough to write. I want to, at the very least, take a Ritalin, but if I do, I'll be up the rest of the night. If I don't take it, I won't write, my brain won't slow down, and once again, I'll find myself crying myself to sleep because of my frustration and pain.
*My issue tomorrow...I have to leave the house to get my eyebrows done & attend 2 meetings...but I'm still having an issue with leaving my bedroom.
Go ahead and tell me there is nothing wrong with me...Go ahead!

1 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

im in the same boat girl. Im thinking about redecorating the room and making it more homey as i spend so much time here :)