Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Struggle Continues

It's after 3AM, and I am still awake. This is my struggle...
I lay awake at night with every thought I can possibly think of:

What will my next 30 blogs be?

What are the titles?

Did I take my meds?

Which did I take?

Why didn't I take my Lunesta?

Will I bother to take my Concerta and Celexa in the morning?

How will I get to my volunteer work tomorrow?

Is it going to be too cold to wear a skirt?

I wonder if I can find a large enough scarf in the morning to wrap around my hair since I'd rather not wear it out.

Should I get my hair done on Tuesday?

Should I get my nails and eyebrows done tomorrow?

Will I see my best friend tomorrow? Are we going to the movies?

How is my sister and my soon to be nephew doing?

How is my dad & Harmony doing?

Why didn't I watch Aristocats today?

Should I watch it tomorrow?

I should be able to buy a new car by June the latest, right?

What kind of car should I get?

Why am I blogging this late at night?

Why am I blogging in the dark?

Is there a real reason, outside of OCD, that I don't sleep underneath my comforter instead of on top of it?

Why is my hair falling out?

Should I have taken a third shower today?

Why can't I fall asleep like "normal" people?

If I finally fall asleep, will I be late tomorrow?

What will I eat tomorrow?

Will I eat tomorrow?

Is there a fruit stand open right now? I sure could use a banana...or maybe a donut.

Do I really need to wear heels tomorrow?

What did I do all day today?

Why are there fingerprints on my entertainment stand?

Why do I have such a problem with anything, including shoes, being on the floor?

Do I have enough wash cloths to last me through my next clothing drop off?

Why do I sleep with my laptop in my bed?

Should my next bank really be Commerce?

Who do I know that banks with them?

I wonder how much I really weigh right now.

Why haven't I taken my weight yet?

Is that really important?

My foot just fell asleep...why does your foot feel like pins are being stuck into it when it falls asleep?

Why do I get destuctive when I'm angry, lonely, happy, and anxious?

How old am I again?

Wow, am I really creeping on 30?

Where should I vacation this year?

When will my brain shut down?

My fingers are tired...should I continue to type?

Why do I love flip flops so much?

I should buy Harmony a new jacket.

Why don't I just go ahead and buy another ferret?

If they can do it, why can't I?

I don't think I'm going to wear my glasses for the fashion show.

Does that mean I should buy new contacts?

Do I need to find a place that does eyelashes? Or, should I save that trip for the June fashion show?

If I'm tired, why am I still awake?

What was that poem I thought of the other night before I fell asleep?

I knew I shoould have gotten up and wrote it in my notebook.

I should find someone to massage my shoulder...it's killing me!

Should I buy a wig?

I wonder if Larissa is back from Russia.

At what time did I check my emails last? Anything over one hour means I should check again.

****And that's just some of my random thoughts over the last ten minutes....

0 Other Thoughts: