Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Worry

I worry about everything and everyone. I am up @ 1AM...worrying...about what? Who knows! My mind is racing. I try to focus, but I can't. I spend alot of time surfing other people's blogs, and it reminds me that people do have it worse than me. But, it doesn't make it any easier. I took my meds today, so I had an ok day. I wrote a proposal earlier...thanks to my meds. It flowed out so easily. From my mind to the computer...is this what happens with normal people? Is this what it feels like to focus? Normally I would have had to call someone and dictated what I wanted to say. I would have gotten out the basics, and they would've had to fill in the blanks. It's difficult on most days but I'm doing my best. I've taken my Lunesta already, so I'm going to try to get some sleep. Maybe I'll be able to turn my brain off tonight....MAYBE!

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

I know how you feel.

Thoughts racing, can't isolate one thought long enough to act on just that.

Sucks, but you made a good point - Knowing that some people have it worse isn't always the perfect solace.