Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This Evenings News

I never watch television. When I do, I stick to the same programs, Friends, or on one of the cable movie channels I watch Diary of a Mad Black Woman. I watch this movie almost every night, only because it's on, I mean I don't search for it...anywhooo...
This evening I decide to watch the evening news...WHY DID I DO THIS??
There was a boy scout it North Carolina that went missing over the weekend that apparently was found alive today. He was found not to far from the campsite (approx. 1 mile away). They claim that he may have been "homesick" online, but on television they claimed that he wandered away from the group and survived on junk food...and that he suffers from ADHD, and didn't have his meds.

WHAT???????? He didn't wander off from the group because he was "sufferring from ADHD", he wandered away because more than likely no one ever got in his ass for wandering away from the adults!!!

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

LMBO!!!!

If he had seen a bear, he would have quickly found his arse back to the campsite.