Friday, March 9, 2007

Significant Weight Loss

Yes, if you see me now, you'll probably notice the significant weight loss. It's not bad, just noticable. About 30lbs lighter than I was in November. My family, apparently, was worried. I mentioned I had McDonald's the other day and they got excited and started claping. They thought I was becoming anorexic. NO! That is not the case....so far from the truth!!!
I don't have an eating disorder...it's actually a side effect from my meds. Concerta gets rid of your appetite. It makes me feel full, like there is no room in my stomach for anything. I have to take my meds as soon as I wake up to prevent from forgetting. As soon as the meds start working, I am instantly full. So, yes, I miss days of eating. I don't mean to do it! My boyfriend gets annoyed because he never see's me eat anymore. He offers, and I always tell him I'm not hungry. Then @ 6pm, he'll ask if I've eaten at all that day. My answer is...Uhhhhhhh, but I wasn't hungry. I have to find a way to manage it better.

0 Other Thoughts: