Thursday, March 29, 2007

Consider Yourself Lucky

I went to Wendy's today, about a block away from my house. I was hungry and felt like having a chicken sandwich instaed of my normal salad. I get cravings and when this happens nothing, short of a tornado, can stop me. So, I got dressed and walked the block in the wind and cool air. I get there and stand in the long line. I left my cell phone and my ipod at home so I had nothing to distract me from the stupid Jamaica Ave hood mentality. All was going well, until, a spanish lady comes in, speaking to her child loudly in spanish, telling him to stand still. The child...doesn't listen, and is roaming through the line, and of course not saying excuse me. I remained calm, and I didn't trip him and make him fall, although I really was thinking about it. The little boy turned around and saw another kid standing in line with his mother, not saying or doing anything. Spanish little boy, turns around yells something at him in spanish, and sticks his tongue out at him. The other kid does nothing, they are black, so his mother just gave him the eye as if to say you better not do anything. As I watch, I'm thinking he needs to be...WHAT, no he didn't just do that!!! The black kid was standing there...still minding his own business, not even turned toward the spanish kid, and I guess the spanish kid got pissed and walked up to him, and kicked the other kid in the leg. WHAT?!?!?! As I was saying...he needs to be snatched up, or get his ass beat! The mother did nothing...just laughed. I, quickly, grabbed my food, and left. Both the mother and the kid should consider themselves lucky...I took a Ritalin about an hour prior to leaving the house.

0 Other Thoughts: