Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Still Awake

Yup, I'm still awake. I knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep tonight because of the way I took my meds. I took a Concerta, Ritalin, and a Celexa...I won't even tell you the mg's, just know that if I were going to go based on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd be an 85. And, to top everything off...I'm having panic attacks, I have a migrane, and I'm vomiting. This is my fault, I went overboard on the meds. I've learned my lesson...now, can you please let me rest?

3 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

feel better!

Anonymous said...

did you try www.mdjunction.com/bipolar?

Amber Anique said...

Onemeanmutha,
Thanx! I'm feeling btr, but depression is starting to set in. But not vomiting and panic-E...so that's got to be a plus, right?

Anonymous,
I looked at the site & joined...interesting read...I've been questioning whether I am BIP lately...do you think I am?