Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ideas

I have alot of GREAT ideas, but I don't know what to do with them. I think I come up with at least 5-10/day. You think I'm nuts, but what crazy person can come up with that many ideas in a day? My problem is, frequently, I can't get them out of my head. They just move around in there...it's almost like they're taunting me. They are saying...Ha ha, I'm in here and you can't catch me!!
And, just when I catch one, I have no idea how to go about executing the plan. It's worthless...I just sit here, with brilliant ideas on hand....STUCK-ER THAN A MUTHA F***ER! So what now? I don't really know! I have so many questions, and hundreds of answers for them all, and can't pair them up...FRUSTRATED...LONELY...SAD....AND SLEEPY AS HELL! If the damn thoughts and GREAT ideas would stop taunting me for a damn day, maybe, I can finally get some much needed rest! But, the chances of that brilliant break is slim to none! Oh well, I'm off to lay down and stare at the white ceiling for the next 6 hours. Night!

0 Other Thoughts: