Thursday, March 8, 2007

Stupid!

I woke up late this afeternoon feeling very tired and stupid. Here is why...

My doctor prescribed medications
Concerta (extended release) - 18mg & 27mg
Celexa - 20mg
Ritalin (short term release) - 5mg
Lunesta - 2mg

For the last week or so, I haven't been sleeping. When I finally fall asleep, around 9AM, something wake's me...like my cell phone. So, I'm up between 12pm & 3pm. I'll take my meds around 3pm, or avoid taking them at all with a fear if I take them (Concerta) I'll be up all night. And that's just what's been happening. This morning...this afternoon rather, I remembered, I should take Ritalin when I wake up late. This may not mean much for some of you, but those who are on meds understand how important it is to take your meds in a timely fashion or it could screw up not only that day, but many of the following days also.

0 Other Thoughts: