Friday, March 16, 2007

An Odd Creature

Yes, I am an odd creature. Odd to most, normal to many. In my opinion, I am just different, and there is nothing wrong with that, is there?

I hate it when my food touches.

I take my shoes off when I enter my bedroom, but not when I walk in the house, unless it's snowing or raining outside.

I don't sleep underneath the covers. I sleep on top of the comforter with two other blankets.

No one, except the people who sleep there, should sit on the bed.

You should not sit on the bed unless you have bathed first.

The thought of tomatos, gravy, or cheese on/near/around my food sets fire to my tummy, makes me want to hurl.

I can only bathe with liquid anti-bacterial soap. Anything else has me itching and feeling unclean.

I can only sleep on my left side.

Movie theaters are for watching movies. Not for eating and/or talking.

I dread using the bathroom. I believe it's too time consuming.

You should only drink sodas from a bottle, never a can.

In the morning, you shouldn't eat unless you have brushed your teeth first.

There is more, but I haven't taken my meds today...Do you think I'm odd?

0 Other Thoughts: