Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OCD Getting Better?

I have a million pairs of shoes...it's my habit, better than drugs right?
Anyway, yesterday I finally wore a new pair of sneakers. Well, not so new, but I have never worn them. I was pink yesterday, so I wore my pink & white Nike Air Max sneakers. I wasn't too concerned with the dirt getting on them, but I kept everyone at arms length. And, of course, once I got home, I took them off and went to put them back into the box. I looked at the bottom of the right shoe...not too much dirt, yayyyy!!! Then, I picked up the left shoe and looked at the bottom of it...WHAT'S THAT???? OH MY GOD....IT'S POO!!!! THERE IS POO AT THE BOTTOM OF MY NEW LEFT SHOE....OK, STAY CALM....BREATHE....I CAN HANDLE THIS.

The end result....
My right shoe is in the box, safe and sound. My left shoe is sitting in front of my door....the front door, in the hallway. I don't know what to do with it. What should I do? Normally, I would throw them away, but I like those sneakers, and I've only worn them once. HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!

MAJOR DILEMMA!!!!

0 Other Thoughts: