Sunday, May 27, 2007

At This Moment

I am standing in front of the church sanctuary and I am calm, but I can clearly feel the difference between Ritalin & Concerta. Had I been on Concerta, I wouldn't be as annoyed and frustrated at the moment. Everything is magnified times a million and I want to scream. There is a woman in front of me holding a very pretty baby that is chewing on her own hand...saliva EVERYWHERE...and I wouldn't mind it so much if the baby didn't keep trying to touch me. And, she has a little boy that she, CLEARLY, can not control. I want to snatch him up, but I'm at church so I'm trying to behave. Wouldn't be as difficult if my meds were correct! DAMN THOSE DOCTORS TO HELL I SAY!
Either way, I'm going to do my best and enjoy church. I'll have to tell you my epiphany a little later...I WISH THIS LADY WOULD GRAB HER FREAKING SON!!!

0 Other Thoughts: