Sunday, May 6, 2007

So that's why I love you so much.........

***An email from a family friend. Thanks for your support & love!***

Well that explains why I've always loved you so much.
Amber you're one of Gods blessings and if you didn't tell me, I would
have never suspected anything other than an extremely high level of
energy.
You are on the right path and you are certainly aware of what you need
in order to do what works best for you. So stay the course woman and
don't let anything keep you from reaching your goals in life. I am
always here for you and happy to be in your presence when ever the
opportunity presents itself.
Thank you for sharing this part of your life's Journey with me.

Showers of Blessings

1 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Loved to find your blog, as I also have (adult) ADD and I suffer from anxiety and depression (at the moment also).