Wednesday, May 9, 2007

THANK YOU RITALIN!

I'm finished blow drying my hair, and I'm spent. Straightening will have to wait until later. But, I did good! I did stop a few times while trying to dry the back off my hair, but I completed it. YAY ME!!! I will stick to my motto...why do things yourself that you can pay other people to do, i.e. hair, hair removal, laundry, cleaning, etc. I'm just sayin', I can do all of these things myself, but it's all so time consuming. And, minus meds, these things SHALL NOT BE DONE BY ME!!! I only did it myself this time because I really wasn't in the mood to sit in anyone's salon...& wait underneath a dryer. Just the thought of it makes my skin crawl! The next time I go to the salon, hopefully this weekend, I'll be cutting my hair off. I'll take before and after pics if I can remember. OK, off to bed, the meds only last for about 6 hours, I think I'm going on 7...and my body is starting to get an attitude. Nighty night!!

5 Other Thoughts:

I'm Janna. said...

Hehe, ritalin is excellent stuff. Good luck <3

Anonymous said...

Hello Amber! May i ask, why your PR on your sidebar there both showing different PR (one is showing "0", another is showing "3")? ^.^

Amber Anique said...

I don't know, it looks as if one isn't working, gonna have to look into that. You said you saw one that says "3"? That's odd, because it's showing "1" over here.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, now it's showing "1" instead of "3". Weird. I'm using the PR button from prchecker.info too on my blog, and few weeks ago it switch from 0 to 3, 3 to 0, back and forth. I don't really like prchecker.info's button much actually. ;P

Anonymous said...

My name is Lance Burnet and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ritalin.

I am 56 years old. I have taken Ritalin for 30 years. I have been diagnosed with a mild form of narcolepsy. I use 4 (10 MG ) pills per day. The drug ahs worked wonders and eliminated the drowsiness and sleep attacks. My concern now is the length of time I have been on it. When taking a "drug holiday" it seems like my symptoms are worse.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
rebound effect when dosage wears off.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Lance Burnet