Monday, May 28, 2007

Ritalin LA

The mess doesn't work for me!
I took it yesterday and it didn't help at all!
I waited until Sunday to take it because I knew that would be the one sure way I could tell whether or not it worked.
So, I woke up early, popped a pill, and then prepared myself for church.
I got to church, and while I was happy I made it there, I really wished I had stayed home. There were no traces of Ritalin in me. EVERYTHING was magnified, and I wanted to choke everyone....did I mention I was at church?
One of my BIGGEST frustrations is being in church and not being able to pray, sit through praise and worship, or even listen to the message that the pastor is preaching. It makes me cry...pools of frustration tears. And so I did, sitting beside my younger sisters, I cried...I cried out of frustration and because I was full, and needed to let go. Church, to me, seems to be the only place that I can cry at any time, in front of people, without judgement.
I go back to the pdoc tomorrow...and I'll be telling her that she can stick this bottle where the sun don't shine!

2 Other Thoughts:

~*Rylah*~ said...

You are lucky to have found somewhere you can cry like that. I feel it welling up and building inside me like it's going to explode, but it just wont come out! I'm sorry the meds aren't working out for you.... good luck trying to knock some sense into the pdoc. I hope you can get it sorted soon.

Butterfly said...

Remember that everything is a transition. It'll work in time. Get The Secret.