Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tomorrow Is D-Day

I go to the doctor tomorrow. And, to tell you the truth, I'll be upset if they don't give me meds, but I have other plans in store for them. It's time for me to let go of alot of anger inside of me. I always just wanted to deal with the here and now, but I'm starting to see that my past really does effect my present. My plan is to walk in, sit down, and tell the therapist to shut up, lol, nicely of course. It's time for at least one person to know what they're REALLY dealing with. No sugarcoating for the doc. All of that schooling that they went through, hopefully, has prepared them for what I'm about to tell them. If not...well, if not, I don't know what to tell you. They may just have to get a new occupation, lmbo!
I also decided that since I'm going to be out of the house tomorrow, that I would do ALL of my running around also. I bunched everything into one day, so I wouldn't have to leave the house the rest of the week. Now that I say that, I'm not sure that my plan was a good idea, but I'll play it by ear.
Supply you with results after my appointment.

3 Other Thoughts:

nadcesca said...

I love the attitude. lol. Go get them girl. Let them have it all! My thoughts and prayers are with you! let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Good LUCK!

Butterfly said...

Truly, each one in there own time.