Monday, May 28, 2007

Frustration

I want to be able to do EVERYTHING, and I believe that I can. But I'm sitting on my bed thinking...can I really? I want to be a wife, mother, model, writer, audio engineer, teacher, therapist, forensic scientist, organizer, accountant, appraiser, makeup artist, singer, dancer, counselor, actress, interior decorator, stylist...there is so much more....WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
I can't focus on any ONE thing.
Truth be told, I was going to school for accounting, then dropped out. I was in school for real estate appraisal, dropped out and never went back to take my finals. I was a model, but stopped. I was in a singing group, but it broke up, and I never continued pursuing it. I was "interning"
with an audio engineer, and ...well, you know what happened.

I start and stop everything. I can't focus on anything for an extended period of time. I want to find a profession, but can't stick with anything because I want to do everything, and because I can't focus...SO FRUSTRATED!!!

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

I guess I'm you're twin cuz in my brain, I can be a model, publicist, dancer, actor, motivational speaker, author, etc.

I've already been a model this yer, and I am a publicist. I'll be dancing this week.

I guess the key is to create your own opportunities. The challenge is which to do first and focusing toget it done.