Sunday, May 20, 2007

Calmed Down

My sever rage has subsided, and now I'm making my best attempt to remain calm.
Here's what I've come up with...
I appreciate the fact that I'll be receiving free treatment at the moment. I'm even more appreciative that I'm getting free meds. No, I'm not getting all of the meds that I should be getting, however, I think that what was given to me should be able to help significantly if I can remember to take them. I'm have to take a pill every 3-4 hours, and every 8-10 days, remember to request a refill.My short term memory has been shot for a while, so I'll have to label everything and leave myself notes to remind me to read the notes about the labels for the meds. Yeah, I'm going to struggle to get back on the horse, but I'm willing to do it to make myself better. Again, I'll be doing this by myself, but, should I be surprised?
I have a therapy session on Tuesday, and I'll continue bringing up the fact that the way they are prescribing my meds makes no sense...I will fight for all of my meds, but I'll continue taking what I have.
Ambien SUCKS!!! Ol' girl is going to have to do something about that. I took another last night. I took it 4am because I couldn't fall asleep on my own. I fell asleep and was wide awake by 8am. Either give me Lunesta, or up the dosage...PERIOD!

3 Other Thoughts:

nadcesca said...

Amber that suck for the meds. I hope for your sake tht they will do something about it soon! I know how hard it is and I tired you get when you have to fight every single minute of day to be as normal as possible. It will come more easy as time past. Keep the attitude to change your life for the better and you will get better everyday. HUGS

SimoneladybugKnits said...

No doubt it's hard, just keep strong and also be patience. I also take ritalin, does it happens to you too that when it's starting to wear off you feel a little bit out of it?

Anthony said...

I am on Zolpidem 10mg as its known here in UK. Yes indeed it makes me fall asleep but only for 2 - 4 hours usually.

Previously on zopiclone (I dont know what you know it as) I tried all sorts of doses but it either has no effect or made me even more drowsy (than I get anyway) all day.

Now take the 10mg zolpidem with 50mg of seroquel/quetiapine and that latest longer most nights. Hope that they will change your meds to something better suited for you soon.