Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today

Today is a good day. Granted, it's only a quarter to nine in the morning, but, so far so good. I've been up since 7:30am, and I'm doing ok. My mission today is to go to church. I'm attending the 10:30 service. My alarm buzzed this morning, I hit snooze, and just laid there for a few minutes. I spent three whole minutes trying to convince myself that I couldn't do it, and if you know me by now you know I have approx. one million thoughts per minute. But, heading towards the last minute I thought to myself...Self, lol, if you are awake enough to have all of these thoughts, then you are awake enough to get up, get dressed, and go to church...hmmmmm! Well, it wasn't that easy, however, I did wake up. So, I did something that would ensure my leaving the house...I took my meds! THAT'LL LEARN 'EM! LMBO!!!

I took a Ritalin LA, 20mg. I guess when I make it to church we'll see how well it works. I'm going to bring my short term Ritalin as a back up. Wish me luck!! I actually have a lot of "plans" for the day. I'll let you know how much gets accomplished.

Doing good so far! YAY ME!!! PINK DAY, PINK DAY!!!! :)
(SOMETIMES, WITH ALL OF MY SERIOUSNESS, I GOTTA BREAK OUT AND BE SILLY! TRY IT SOMETIME!)

0 Other Thoughts: